The office account is one of the primitive ways to sign-in to the Microsoft services with the help of one username and the password that is registered with the Office account. It is very important to empower the use of technology while using the account via www.office.com/myaccount. If you have a social or email address that is a very similar way. You can easily communicate with other users using the Office myaccount for Outlook and Skype or storing pictures on One Drive and it also enables the users to store pictures to play games with friends via XBOX Live.
You might be thinking that how to sign up, how to access the office.com/myaccount. Remember the account you are using in Office can be associated with the new or existing account. It can also be linked to Work or School accounts. There are many people who have access to both accounts. In this article, you will get to learn about the essentials that you need to know about my office account. So, let us start the topic and learn the basics to access the Office account without any interruptions.
Why do you need MS Office account?
- With Office account you can install and activate Office products.
- You can manage the Office product subscription.
- It helps you to access the email along with other Cloud services.
- You can connect to the other MS Office services.
- It enables the users to reinstall the Office software.
- With office.com/myaccount you can create and share the Office documents.
- It enables many users to use Office apps across multiple devices.
How to create a new MS Office account via office.com/myaccount?
The MS Office account gives you complete access to MS Office products and services with a login process. Here are the steps to create a new MS Office.com/setup account:
- First of all, go to www.office.com/myaccount and tap on the “Sign In” option followed by a tap on the “Create One” option.
- If you have created a new email account then select the option labeled as “Get a new email address” and select the “Next” option.
- Follow the on-screen instructions that are prompted on the window.
Where to sign in to access office my account via office.com/myaccount?
Remember, if you do not have an account then you need to create the one and for that, you need to follow the essential steps that are given below:
- Go to the “Microsoft account website” via www.office.com/myaccount website.
- Now, choose the “Sign in” button and select the option to “Create One” option.
- After this, you can use your current credentials to access your email or your phone number when it is prompted on-screen.
- You will now be asked to create the password, you can also view the Password guidance document.
- Once you have created the password then you will be able to access the account and you are good to go.
How to find office myaccount via office.com/myaccount?
If you got an error message on the screen saying “Microsoft account does not exist” then you can find out your Microsoft account using the security information. Just follow the simple steps are guided below:
- Just look for the username with the help of the security contact number or the email address.
- You need to request a security code that will be sent to your registered account.
- After this, you need to enter the code and choose the option labeled as “Next”.
- When you see the account that you have searched for then quickly tap on the “Sign In” option.
Note: If you have not set up the Office account or you do not have access to the security contact information then just try to look for my office account username that lies beneath the product or services that you are using.
How to fix issues when the password is correct but it isn’t working?
There are few things that you can check upon if you see such issues prompting while you access your Office account via office.com/myaccount:
- Just check the spellings of your registered email name and the passwords that should be entered correctly.
- Make sure that you do not have the Caps key turned on since your password is case sensitive.
What are the steps to reset your office.com/myaccount password?
- Go to the www.office.com/myaccount and enter the registered credentials.
- Tap on the “Next” option.
- You will be asked to enter the security code.
- Complete the instructions given on-screen and then tap on the “Next” option.
- Just enter the information to verify the credentials and select the option to “Send code”.
- Now, we will send the security code to your alternate number or email.
- Enter the security code and tap on the “Next” option.
- You will be prompted to enter the new password and then re-enter it to confirm.
In this article, there is a guide full of relevant information that will help you to access and manage Microsoft Office account via office.com/myaccount. However, if you still have some questions or queries related to the topic then it is advised to visit the Microsoft website that can be reached by typing URL www.office.com/myaccount on your web browser.