Microsoft has been dedicated to improving your user experience and making sure that you get easy access to all the work you do use its diverse apps. In its most recent version i.e. Microsoft 365 or Office 365, Microsoft has included a major feature that would eventually make it easier for the users to access their files from any PC they want. Yes, we are talking about Office portal 365.
You can consider this to be a tool that lets you have access to all the emails that you have sent using Microsoft services, the calendar that you have saved on the cloud storage i.e. OneDrive, and much more. Not just that, the portal also lets you have access to the files that you have saved on the online versions of Office 365 applications. This may include MS Word files, Excel files, etc.
However, our main concern here in this article is to learn about using this service and the method to access it.
How do you create an Office Portal account?
To use the portal services, you need to follow the steps that are given below:
- Either go to portal office com or go to https://www.office.com/
- On this page, you will see the option to sign in to an existing account and to sign up
- Here, choose the option that takes you to the sign-up page
- Now, you need to provide all the requested details on the given page
- After this, you can set your new Office portal 365 credentials
- Once done, you can exit the window and access your account whenever you want
If the URLs given above do not take you to the Office portal page, then you can also try navigating to https //portal.office.com to access the Portal services.
How to access Office 365 portal?
To access the portal services on the go, you need to log in with your Microsoft account on the page that we are going to talk about below:
- First of all, go to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365
- Here, you simply have to click on the “Profile” icon at the top
- Now, to sign in, you can use your Skype, email, or phone number details
- After entering it, you can click on the “Next” option
- Then, enter your account login password and you will land into your account
- This completes the portal office login process.
Why can’t I log in to the Office portal?
If you are not able to get into the Office portal 365 account then there could be several reasons for it. According to me you cannot get into the portal account if you are not navigated to the correct page i.e. https portal office com. Or, there is also a possibility that you are entering the correct portal office login credentials. However, there is one way out of this problem i.e. resetting your account password. For this, you can go to https //portal.office.com and choose the option to reset your password from there.
If you wish to access your Office apps and some of its services on the go, then you can join and be a part of the Office portal service. This service allows you to enjoy multiple benefits at distant places e.g. if you are traveling you can access your Office files on any system by just logging in to your portal account. Yes, it is as simple as it sounds.