If you are a working professional or you wish to work on documents, create presentations for your college assignments, then Office is the best thing for you. Nowadays, we may not find even a single PC without this software. Since there are several versions of Office such as Office 365, Office 2019, Office 2016, and so on, it means you have a number of options to choose from. If you want to deploy Office setup enter product key that is unused.
The product key is usually a license to deploy any software that needs a purchased subscription. It signifies the authenticity of the product and ensures that you are the first time user of the product. This article highlights various aspects related to the deployment process of Office via Office setup enter product key. If you wish to learn more about Office software or its features, you may simply navigate to the official website of Office i.e. office.com/setup.
Steps to redeem Office setup enter product key
Some of the simple steps to redeem the product key are given below and you must follow these in a systematic manner:
- Purchase your subscription from the retail store or online platform.
- Offline users will get the retail card with the product key printed on it.
- Online users will receive the product key on their registered email address.
- To redeem the product key, either you have to copy it from the email or reveal the code from the card.
- For deploying Office setup enter product key whenever you are prompted for it.
Method to install Office setup
Before you start downloading the software, confirm your PC meets the Office setup system requirements. Also, check to see if your PC is preloaded with any version of Office.
- Click on the “Start” menu and then click “All Programs”.
- Now, sign in to your account by going to the home page of Office.
- You should always use the account associated with the purchase.
- After this, select“Install Office” by navigating to the Home page.
- The software should now begin downloading.
- After this, choose “Run”, “Setup” or “Save File”.
- Select “YES” if you get a User Account Control (UAC) prompt of Office setup.
- “You’re all set! The Office is installed” is displayed on your screen.
- This means your installation is finished.
- You need to activate your Office setup enter product key.
- Once you start an Office application, you have to click “Accept” to agree to the license terms.
Hopefully, the method has helped you to complete the process of Office setup enter product key. If you come across any difficulty while doing this, you may seek expert assistance and avoid hurdles in the process.
Smith Loo is an acclaimed technical writer and his articles have appeared in a number of tech websites. His articles contribute to the latest technology, solutions to technical issues in top branded printers, and viruses, and emails. He focuses on balancing informative contents along with all technical needs. Visit@:- office.com/setup.